Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sundays games

was on a bender, woke up late and gotta run...won't be back before 1 to speak on the early game. so, marking down that I'm going with both home teams. will fill in the spreads when I get back.

Update: Here I am muthafuckas! Here I am, just in time to change up. The bender limited the activity.

I don't know what surprised me more; that Sanchez was so good or that Palmer was so bad. What I should have realized was that, given that Revis was going to shut down 85, no other WR was going to do anything.

Ravens (+3.5) over PATRIOTS - Not that I'm so high on the Ravens, but it's time to bury these chumps, once and for all. If their legacy wins this game for them, let it be by a field goal.

Packers (-2.5) over CARDINALS - Too many hurt muthafuckas on Arizona and I've watched the other two rematches be won by the team that won the first week.

No comments: