Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So, shit did happen a little bit

I think the Apple wound up seeing 10 inches of snow from that last storm. That storm was like 5-in-one. But it took a day and a half to get down. I broke out from the office at 3PM and the shit was just starting to jump off.

As if to rub it in how bad I've been at calling shit, once it got going, it just hovered over the area. Burned several sessions of footie for me.

With no footie- and not stupid enough to drag a bird through some Valentine's nonsense, I sat around and found some site called the Dirty. Other that to say that I will probably incorporate "+2" into my vocabulary, I'm not sure what to say. But, I will have to consult my own dirty army to find out, considering how much time they spend surfing for shit like this, whythefuck did I have to find this and not them.

Enjoy!

No comments: