Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning

As in 12:01 AM. I had to stop so I could go to work...possibly an argument for Proposition 317. Actually, I'm against it because traffic was light this morning. I may have still been loaded on the way in this morning. Thankfully, they don't have checkpoints set up at 7 AM. As I always tell people, the best way to push off for the rebound and not get called is to push off before the shot, when the dude isn't ready and the refs aren't looking. When I wasn't boxing them into the pole, that's how a cat of average height like myself would get the rebounds on 6-3 muthafuckas.

Normally, I don't go out on St. Paddy's Day, as it is a designated amateur night. But, since I'm taking off the rest of the week, I'm about to resume festivities.

No comments: