Monday, October 27, 2008

HOW Long have I been doing this?

A year- for reasons yet to be discussed, I can't forget the day- and nobody's reading, except for, like, corporate Big Brother n'shit. Other than that, I'm still under the radar...good deal. I'd write more, but I'm busy working, playing footie and drinking. Besides, I'd rather surf for good shit. I pretend to drop some science, but it's mostly talking junk and makng a bunch of bullshit-ass predictions. To celebrate a year of the same old bullshit, Bokolis is going out with his (electronically limited) friends to get shitfaced.

Yeah, right. I'm going to play footie with me mates, then we'll go to the bar for postgame. It's the last game of the regular season and were in first place on goal difference. Even if we lost, we'd be about 50-50 to still finish first. We're playing the last-place team and we have virtually no incentive to win the game. The lads have issues arriving for earlier starts. Finishing second would get us later starts for playoff matches. But, we can't engineer our seeding because we're tonight's early game. All we could do is lose and wait on the next game, which the lads don't want to do...we're a bunch of pissed off muthafuckas when we lose.

All that means that postgame could conceivably start pregame. Unfortunately, regardless, I'll wind up something less than shitfaced.

No comments: